In accordance with BSA policies, we will enforce the following:
1. BSA Aquatics Procedures:
- All campers who participate in water activities must first take the Boy Scout Swimmers' Test.
- Campers are required to wear life jackets in camp watercraft.
2. For the safety of all participants, pets must stay at home.
3. Alcohol & Illegal Drugs are prohibited on camp property.
4. For safety and fire prevention, smoking is prohibited inside all camp buildings.
Remember to Bring:
- Health History Form
- Food for the week
- Bedding or Sleeping Bags
- Towels, Dish Towels, Pot Holders
- Flashlights & Batteries
- Matches & Marshmallows for campfires
- First Aid Supplies
- Cleaning Supplies & Dish Soap
- Additional Pots & Utensils (as needed)
- Baking & Serving Dishes
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Garbage Bags
- Clothes for Warm & Cool Weather
- Footwear for beach & hiking
- Toiletry Items
- Sunscreen & Bug Repellant
- Bike Helmet (if bringing bikes)
- Clothesline & Clothespins
- Nature Guidebooks
- Fishing Gear
- Clock or Watch
- Fan, Reading Lamp & Extension Cords
- Books, Games & Crafts
- Beach Toys
- Lawn Chairs
- Extra Cash for Crafts
- Quarters for Laundry Machines
- Campfire Songs, Skits & Stories