Make the most of your summer camp experience by attending the Summer Camp Orientation for Many Point Scout Camp. This event will be hosted in person at Base Camp and online on February 4th. The presentation will be recorded for future viewing.
Get organized, ask questions, and most importantly, bring back information on the best new programs for your troop or crew. For those attending in person, this is your first opportunity to get your Leader's packet to start your summer camp planning. This information is essential for both adult and youth leaders, so please don't miss this opportunity.
- NEW for 2023
- Summer Camp Preparation Materials
- How to sign up for programs
- How to promote camp
- Break-out sessions: subcamps, promotions and older Scout programming
- 9:00 Check-in and packet distribution
- 9:30 General Introduction, Older Scout Adventure Programs, All Star Program
- 10:00 Camp Breakouts & 2023 Summer Information
- 11:00 Scouting Event Registration Tutorial
- 12:00 Optional Campsite Swap Meet for Many Point/Tomahawk Campsite Swap Interest
For units attending virtually, you can click the button below to join an online meeting where you can watch the presentation live.
Virtual Meeting Link